PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds (PUBG) is a 2017 online multiplayer battle royale game developed and published by PUBG Corporation, a subsidiary of South Korean video game company Bluehole. The game is based on previous mods that were created by Brendan “PlayerUnknown” Greene for other games, inspired by the 2000 Japanese film Battle Royale, and expanded into a standalone game under Greene’s creative direction. The available safe area of the game’s map decreases in size over time, directing surviving players into tighter areas to force encounters. The last player or team standing wins the round. PUBG Story, PUBG Banned in India ,PUBG Hack.
PUBG Story | Some Interesting Facts
PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds, or PUBG as it’s called in popular speech, is probably known to everyone by now. 100 players enter an airplane, landing on an island with the help of a parachute. Empty-handed at first with the order to obtain rifles, guns, and pans with the purpose of surviving and wiping out the other deserters. And that’s where the battle royal situation has its advantages according to many. There is an interest in our people when you wonder how one would act in a similar situation. Eat or be eaten.
The road to success began in Brazil
Brendan Greene is the person behind the game. He was born in Ireland but moved to Brazil to work as a photographer and web developer. During his time in the South American country, he found love and got married. Two years later, on the other hand, it ended and he headed back home to Ireland, and to quote himself: “I lived on welfare”.
At home, he started making his own way. The classic game Arma 2 was modded into DayZ: Battle Royale, which became a huge success. The eyes had been opened for the Irish Greene and the game development company Daybreak recruited him. But he did not stay for long.
Months later, he sat on an airplane to Seoul. The people behind South Korean Bluehole had been impressed by Greene’s thoughts and ideas on battle royale games. His biggest challenge ever lay before him. Bluehole wanted him as creative director and PUBG was on the horizon.
2016 was the starting point for PUBG
In early 2016, they began to develop the game with an aim for release a year later. On March 23, 2017, it was finally time – an early access release to Steam came and it immediately became a success despite some bugs.
Success figures and challenges for PUBG
Just over one and a half years after the release, the game has sold 50 million copies across PC and Xbox One. On Steam’s list of the most popular games, PUBG is still on top, before games like Dota 2 and Counter-Strike: Global Offensive. However, despite fine numbers, they have challenges. The genre grows and challengers have appeared.
One of them is Fortnite, which is a similar game that has taken many active players from PUBG. However, Brendan Greene has welcomed Fortnite, in several interviews he has stated that his goal is to make the genre grow and that the way there is through new games.
- The game’s owner is Brendon Green (Brandon Greene), who is known by the online scale player as Player Unknown, so the name of this game was named player unknown battleground.
- The owner of the PUBG game Branden Greene was the first time photographer web designer in Brazil, and later he learned to develop the game development and design.
- So far 2 million copies of the PUBG game have been sold.
- It took 70 game developers and one year to build this game.
- The PUBG game is called Best Multiplayer Game, PC Game of the Year, Action Game of the Year, ESport Game of the Year, Trending Game of the Year ( Trending Game of the Year and many such awards won by this PUBG game.
- This game is the only game in which the first of these records was the Walb Delta 2, which together played 1342000.
- A version of this game is called Lite, which is a cheap phone or the phone’s processor will also work.
- This game was also included in one of the best selling all-time lists at one time.
- This game received the highest award.
- This game is a best multiplayer game, PC Game of the Year, Action Game of the Year, Esport Game of the Year, Trending Game of the Year ( Trending Game of the Year and many such awards won by this game.
- This game got so much love from around the world that the most played and liked time of today
- The people who pre-ordered this game got a gift inside the game, which is a dress that has a price of $ 1000 in the game, but pre-orders are found in free.
PUBG Banned in India | PUBG Hack
In the last two years, many mobile games have become popular in India. Some games became so popular that they had to get banned and banned. Last year, the blue whale was banned, and there is a demand for a ban on PUBG in many states. At the same time in Gujarat PUBG has been fully banned.
Esports Organizers has confirmed that Tencent Games has said that no court notice will be given on behalf of the court.
Negative news begins to come in for any trend that starts in India. Many of these reports come true and most of the news is also false. The biggest contribution of these reports to viral is social media. Whether it is an instant messenger or social media platform, false news spreads like a fire.
This is the latest victim of PUBG Mobile Games. The popularity of this game is not only in India but also across the whole world. Recently, its player base in India has increased a lot. The number of people who like it from children to large people is in the millions. Due to this growing popularity, India is hunting for game news.
Esports Organizers has confirmed that Tencent Games has said that no court notice will be given on behalf of the court. Even in the next year, they are also planning big events in view of the PUBG Mobile’s popularity.
Hopefully, it will be good to read about this game in a time of fact and success, please comment below which fits the best and definitely share this fact with your friend playing PUBG. Thank you for giving your precious time.