Here I am going to give you a list of very important things, that is the NRC documents Requirement List. Keep supporting me(WRITOP) in this way, my post view has been crossed for one lakh, In this happiness, I will bring you giveaway soon.
National Register of Citizens (NRC) is a register maintained by the Government of India containing names & certain relevant information for identification of Indian citizens of the Assam state. The register was initially, specifically made for Assam state. However, on 20th November 2019, Home Minister Amit Shah declared during a parliamentary session that the register would be extended to the entire country.
The register was first prepared after the 1951 Census of India and since then it has not been updated until recently.
Everyone knew what is NRC? and why it has come and what is CAB? and why it has come. The country’s morals are also bad in all this. I have come here to tell you about the necessary documents so that you can get all the collects.
List A NRC documents Requirement
For inclusion of names of any person in updated NRC, the applicants must produce any one of the following List A documents issued before 24 March (midnight), 1971 where the name of self or ancestor appears (to prove residence in Assam up to 24 March (midnight), 1971):
- 1951 NRC
- Electoral Roll(s) up to 24 March (midnight), 1971
- Land & Tenancy Records
- Citizenship Certificate
- Permanent Residential Certificate
- Refugee Registration Certificate
- Any Govt. issued License/Certificate
- Govt. Service/ Employment Certificate
- Bank/Post Office Accounts
- Birth Certificate
- Board/University Educational Certificate
- Court Records/Processes
Further, the following two documents are also accepted as supporting documents if accompanied by any one of the documents listed above:
- Circle Officer/GP Secretary Certificate in respect of married women migrating after marriage (can be of any year before or after 24 March (midnight), 1971)
- Ration Card issued up to the midnight of 24 March 1971 can be adduced as supporting documents
List B NRC documents Requirement
If any of the documents of List A is not of the applicant himself/herself but that of an ancestor, namely, father or mother or grandfather or grandmother or great grandfather or great grandmother (and so on) the applicant then have to submit List B documents to establish relationship with such ancestor, i.e., father or mother or grandfather or grandmother or great grandfather or great grandmother, etc. whose name appears in List A. Such documents shall have to be legally acceptable document which clearly proves such relationship. The applicants must produce any one of the following List B to establish the linkage:
- Birth Certificate
- Land document
- Board/University Certificate
- Bank/LIC/Post Office records
- Circle Officer/GP Secretary Certificate in case of married women
- Electoral Roll
- Ration Card
- Any other legally acceptable document
Some Important Questions Related to NRC & CAB
1. How can I apply for NRC?
- Step 1 – Create a USAJOBS account. To apply for NRC job vacancies you will need a USAJOBS account. …
- Step 2 – Search for Job Opportunities. …
- Step 3 – NRCareers Additional Information. …
- Step 4 – Vacancy–Specific Questions.
2. What is NRC Act?
The amended order empowers state governments and even district magistrates of all states and Union Territories to set up tribunals to identify a “foreigner” who is living in India illegally.
3. What documents are required to prove Indian citizenship?
Documents such as Vote Id Card and Passport may be considered citizenship proof with the birth certificate as per the above-mentioned cases. A Driving License is no valid proof of citizenship, hell it’s not even considered as valid address proof in many cases. It’s mostly treated as an identity proof of one’s.
4. What is the national register of citizens NRC?
The National Register of Citizens (NRC) is the register containing names of Indian Citizens. The only time that a National Register of Citizens (NRC) was prepared was in 1951 when after the conduct of the Census of 1951, the NRC was prepared by recording particulars of all the persons enumerated during that Census.