New Guidelines Of Indian Railways | Passengers Have To Follow These Guidelines During Their Journey | Know What Are These Guidelines
New Guidelines Of Indian Railways: Indian Railways Has Released New Guidelines For Travel, Know What Are These
New Guidelines Of Indian Railways: After a long time, Indian Railways has started rail service from 12 May. However, initially only 15 pairs of trains have been announced, including Dibrugarh, Agartala, Howrah, Patna, Bilaspur, Ranchi, Bhubaneswar, Secunderabad, Bengaluru, Chennai, Thiruvananthapuram, Madgaon, Mumbai Central, Ahmedabad and Jammu-Tawi.
For the journey of rail passengers, the Indian Railways and Ministry of Home Affairs have issued new guidelines, which states that railway passengers board and disembark. Time has to take care of many rules. If you are not aware of these rules, then let’s know what rules passengers have to follow during the rail journey amid the corona virus epidemic-
New Guidelines Of Indian Railways
Here are some New Guidelines Of Indian Railways:
• Rail passengers have to reach the station 90 minutes before leaving the train. Entry will be allowed only after a valid ticket and certificate is inside the station. Travelers must have the Arogya Setu app in their mobile.
• Passengers will be screened after entering the station. If a passenger is found infected, they will not be allowed to travel. After screening the passengers, they will be sanitized.
• Trails will not be inside the rail. Your ticket will be checked at the station itself. Hand sanitizers will be provided to passengers at the time of entry and exit of the rail.
• Rail passengers are required to wear masks. At the same time, if there is a support staff in the rail then they will have to wear both masks and gloves.
• No outsiders will be allowed inside the rail. Senior citizens are advised not to travel. Whereas it is mandatory for passengers to share their health information with the railways 12 hours in advance.
• Rail will have air-conditioned coach (AC) only and the train will stop at select stations only.
• Rail tickets can be purchased only and only from the sites of the Indian Railway Tourism and Catering Corporation (IRCTC). Travel tickets will be available seven days in advance. At the same time, RAC and waiting tickets will not be issued for the journey.
• According to guidelines issued by Indian Railways, passengers will have to carry food and water. Travelers will be able to buy only water by paying money during their journey. Despite having an air-conditioned coach, sheets and blankets will not be provided.
• Passengers will be screened after landing at the destination station. Then it will be sanitized. After this, passengers will have to stay in Quarantine for 14 or 21 days as per state government rules.
Hey, I love the cashless way to pay with PhonePe. It’s instant, 100% safe & you should try it too!
Transfer money, recharge, pay bills, make payments with any QR code at stores & do more, in seconds.
Click here & install PhonePe –