Mi TV Pro launch with 8K video support, 43 inch model will be priced at 15 thousand rupees
Xiaomi has launched its full screen Mi TV Pro in the Chinese market. The company has launched it in three display sizes 43-inch, 55-inch and 65-inch. All these TVs will come with a 4K display surround and the thinnest bezel. The company claims that the screen share is 97 percent in the Mi Pro’s slim body.
The most important thing is that 8K videos will also play on it. It supports Dolby Audio and DTS-HD. It has a 12nm Amlogic processor.
Mi TV Pro: Full Specifications
• The TV has a full aluminum alloy frame, giving it a premium look. The back side has a 3D carbon fiber pattern.
• All TVs in this series support 4K resolution. It has a 9th generation image processing engine.
Experience the unbeatable performance with #MiTV 4X 65 (163.9cm) with 64-bit Quad-core A55 processor.
— Mi TV India for #MiFans (@MiTVIndia) September 22, 2019
• This is the only TV in the 8K video playing segment. The company says that 8K video can be played offline with the help of a USB drive. At the same time, online 8K video playback supports 24fpsVP9 and H.265 standard.
• It has a 12nm quad-core Amlogic T972 processor, which has a speed of 1.9GHz. It is paired with 2GB of RAM and 32GB of storage.
• It will have a built-in XiaoAi assistant with the PatchWall UI operating system.
Mi TV Pro Price
• 43-inch model: CNY 1,499 (about Rs. 15,000)
• 55-inch model: CNY 2,399 (about Rs. 24,000)
• 65-inch model: CNY 3,399 (about Rs. 34,000)
The company has started pre-booking of these TVs with the launch. Its sale can start from 27 September. However, the company has not given any information regarding its launching in India