Link Aadhaar With PAN | Link PAN Crad With Aadhaar Card Otherwise It Can Be a Big Problem In The New Year
Link Aadhaar With PAN Otherwise It Can Be a Big Problem In The New Year
Link Aadhaar With PAN. If you have not yet linked the PAN card with Aadhaar card, then your PAN card will be considered invalid after 31 December 2019. January 1, 2020 means that if you do not link your PAN card to Aadhaar before the new year, otherwise you will not be able to do any work related to investment or loan etc.
— Income Tax India (@IncomeTaxIndia) December 27, 2019
Link the pan sitting at home like this
- To link Aadhaar with PAN, first go to the income tax e-filing website www.incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in .
- After this, on the left side of the page you will get the option of Quick Links, here you have to click on the ‘Link Aadhaar’ option.
- If your account is not created, register first. Here you have to enter your PAN, Aadhaar number and name, after giving this information, you will be sent an OTP on the registered number.
- After entering OTP, your Aadhaar and PAN will be linked.
- If you have already registered, then after logging in, select the profile settings on the open page. Now select the Aadhar card link option. Fill in your Aadhaar card information and captcha code here. Then click on the link base option below.
Keep in mind that the income tax department crosschecks your details whether your information is correct or not
Link through SMS
You can also link from using mobile . You have to link Aadhaar with your PAN through SMS. The Income Tax Department stated that Aadhaar can be linked to PAN by sending an SMS to 567678 or 56161.