Looking For a Flower or Rangoli Google Pay? 7 Ways To Get Rangoli or Flower | How to Get Rangoli Stamp In Google Pay
How To Get Rangoli or Flower In Google Pay Diwali Scanner | More Methods
Google Pay Rangoli Stamp, 7 Ways To Get Rangoli or Flower, How to Get Rangoli Stamp In Google Pay, Google Pay Diwali Offer, —Google Pay protects your money with a world-class security system that helps detect fraud and prevents hacking. Safeguard your account with your screen lock, such as your fingerprint. And if you ever need assistance, our help center, phone and chat support are available all day, every day.
Built for India with all the features and rewards you love, plus much more. Google Pay is the simplest way to send money home to your family, recharge your mobile, or pay the neighborhood chaiwala.
Call 24/7 at toll-free support number: 1-800-419-0157
Send or receive money with zero fees, straight from your bank account to almost anyone. You can send or receive money even if your contact is not on Google Pay. Split lunch with a friend, pay the rent, or send money to mom.
Now, Come to the point… Everybody likes gifts and free cashback. When Google Pay began operations in India.
When a person signed up with Google Pay and did their first transaction using the app you would stand a chance to earn a cashback of various amounts.
This Diwali Google Pay launched an offer that required its users to collect five stamps like Diya, Jhumka, Flower, Lanterns, and Rangoli introduced by it. Google Pay is giving its users a chance to win Rs 251 and additional prize money of up to 1 lakh. Users who get all the five stamps will win a reward of Rs 251 directly into the linked bank account at midnight on October 31.
How to Get Rangoli Stamp In Google Pay | 8 Ways To Get Rangoli or Flower
Before proceeding, you should download Google Pay from here and when you download and register from this link, OR You must enter this code 1N47e you will get Rs 180 in the first transaction. You have to do a minimum of Rs 150 transactions. Do it in any friend or family. Immediately after that you will get a redeem coupon of 180. If you want back money then you can take the one whom you paid.
Below are 7 methods through which you can increase your chance of winning the gift amount.
Method 1 To Get Rangoli Stamp In Google Pay
1. Go to Paytm and go to the Add Money Option.
2. Enter any amount like Rs. 50 or more to your wallet.
3. Pay using Google Pay UPI.
4. There is a high chance of you getting the flower or rangoli stamps.
Method 2 To Get Rangoli Stamp In Google Pay
1. Add any item to purchase from Amazon or Flipkart with a minimum amount of Rs. 50 or more.
2. Pay Using BHIM UPI and in address bar add your Google pay address and pay for it through Google Pay.
3. Using this method you stand a good chance to win Flower or Rangoli stamps.
Method 3 To Get Rangoli Stamp In Google Pay
1. Initiate Recharge, Bill Payments options with a minimum amount of Rs.35
3. Pay Using the Google Pay App.
Method 4 To Get Rangoli Stamp In Google Pay
1. Download the CRED App
2. Sign up on CRED and add a credit card and pay your credit card bill
3. Pay using the Google Pay app.
Method 5 To Get Stamp In Google Pay
In its Diwali offer, Google had announced that they had sent out notifications to all that they were providing Flower or Rangoli stamps, which meant you just need to initiate a Mobile recharge or pay any bill using the Google Pay app and you could stand a chance to win the stamps.
Method 6 To Get Stamp In Google Pay
1. Go to PayTM App and then the add money option.
2. Add any amount above Rs.50
3. On the payment method select Google Pay app and stand a chance to win the stamp.
Method 7 To Get Stamp In Google Pay
1. You need is Business QR Code or PhonePe or Google Pay or PayTM.
2. Save that QR code on your phone.
3. Go to Google Pay and Scan the QR code using Google Pay QR Scanner.
4. Pay any amount above Rs.50 and get a chance to win the stamps.