Huawei’s sub-brand Honor Fitness Band has launched its latest fitness band Honor Band 5 in the Indian market. The company says that this band provides advanced health tracking features to customers at a very low price. It features an AMOLED full-color display and a real-time heart rate monitor. Last month, Honor launched it in China. In China, its standard variant costs Rs 1,800 and the NFC variant costs Rs 2,100. We are sharing in this article How To Setup Honor Band 5.
Honor Fitness Band Best Features
• The full-color display will be available in the band.
• The swim is equipped with many features like stroke recognition, smart sleep tracker.
• It is available in black, blue and light pink color options.
• Band 5 has a 0.95-inch AMOLED color touchscreen, with 2.5D curved glass protection.
• it has a heart rate monitor, an intelligent sleep monitor.
• It tracks 10 different activities like cycling, running, swimming.
— Honor India (@HiHonorIndia) August 8, 2019
• It is 5 atm water resistant i.e. it can work in 50-meter deep water.
• It also has features like a remote camera, smart reminder, find your phone.
• Blood oxygen level sensor
The user can connect the band to the phone via Bluetooth which can be controlled from the Huawei Health App.
Honor Band 5 pricing and availability
It will be launching via Flipkart and its price is 2599. At that price, it will head-to-head with the Xiaomi Mi Band 4 which is another similar fitness tracker.
Honor executives have also confirmed that the Honor 9X series will be coming to India in the coming months, which is its latest mid-range smartphone powered by the all-new Kirin 810 chipset and triple cameras.
How To Setup Honor Band 5 Video Tutorial: