COVID-19 Precautions For New Moms: 5 Important Things For New Mothers During Corona Virus Epidemic
COVID-19 Precautions For New Moms: Corona virus epidemic has made changes in the lives of all of us which we never imagined even in our dreams. Our work schedule and place have changed, while it is now impossible for us to meet friends or go out for a relay and we are left with options like gardening, cooking or reading a book instead. Apart from this, the epidemic has also affected the economy along with the healthcare system.
According to the recent report of UNICEF 2 crore children can be born in India in the coming 9 months, which means that there are more women in the country at the moment. From the care of women to their pregnancy to the birth of children, the epidemic has changed a lot.
Hey, I love the cashless way to pay with PhonePe. It’s instant, 100% safe & you should try it too!
Transfer money, recharge, pay bills, make payments with any QR code at stores & do more, in seconds.
Click here & install PhonePe –
COVID-19 Precautions For New Moms
COVID-19 Precautions For New Moms: According to doctors, during the corona virus epidemic, pregnant women have to take care of many things to prevent it:
• All pregnant women must undergo Covid-19 test before delivery.
• It is mandatory to wear masks during delivery and labor.
• During or after delivery, father or any relative is not allowed to live there.
• Due to various restrictions, most of the couples are alone in this journey of giving birth to a child.
At the same time, however, practicing certain precautions from hospitalization to delivery to childbirth has become extremely important during the COVID-19 epidemic.
• Pregnant women need to take care of important precautions like social distance, not going to crowded area, wearing masks and keeping hands sanitized.
• Protect yourself from virus infection and monitor the symptoms of Covid-19 closely. If she lives in a place where there are more cases of corona virus as well as fever, cough and problems in breathing, then a doctor should be seen immediately.
• Pregnant women are required to take proper nutrition and supplements as suggested by their physician. Contact your doctor as soon as you feel symptoms like fever, cough or sore throat.
• Follow the precautions that are usually taken after the birth of a child, apart from this, if the pregnant mother is a patient of corona virus then they will need to remain in isolation. Until the mother is free from the corona virus, then the newborn baby should not be fed breast milk.
• Wash your hands before adopting your baby. The immune system of the infant is weak, so there is a high risk of infection. In such a situation, it would be better that you take full care of your hygiene, so that it will be protected from infection.