Netflix, Hotstar, Amazon Prime Video On These You will not be able to watch HD video
HD or Ultra HD content will not be accessible through mobile networks in these 21 days of lockdown through online streaming platforms of these companies.
Coronavirus Lockdown in India
Video streaming service platforms Hotstar, Amazon Prime Video, Netflix, Tiktok have discontinued HD and Ultra HD video transmission through their platforms. Due to coronavirus, the complete lockdown has been done in the country, due to which these companies have taken this decision. (Coronavirus Lockdown in India)
HD or Ultra HD content will not be accessible through mobile networks in these 21 days of lockdown through online streaming platforms of these companies. Sony, Google, Facebook, Viacom18, MX Player, Hotstar, Zee, Tiktok, Netflix, and Amazon Prime Video have decided to transmit Standard Definition (SD) content by April 14 to remove the load on cellular networks or mobile networks.
All these companies have issued a joint statement saying that we have decided to take this decision with immediate effect keeping in mind the interest of the national consumer. During these 21 days, users will get 480p resolution video streaming only on SD quality through a mobile network.
However, users will continue to receive HD and Ultra HD quality content through broadband connections and Wi-Fi networks. (Lockdown in India) Stay Home, Stay Safe
We stand with everyone fighting on the frontlines. covid19india · Crowdsourced Patient Database Join Telegram to Collaborate!
- Coronavirus Tests | How To Know If The Coronavirus Has An Infection? | Symptoms Similar To The Common Flu
- Coronavirus Prevention | Prevent Your Children In 5 Ways From Constantly Touching Their Face? |
- Coronavirus Vaccine | Will The Coronavirus Vaccine Come Soon? | How Long Will The Corona Vaccine Be Made?
- Coronavirus Myths And Facts | The Answers To The 10 Most Prominent Questions Related To Coronavirus
- Coronavirus Outbreak: Realme Narzo Series will no longer be available for sale with launch